Let’s talk Ubuntu at AWS re:Invent!
On Thursday 5th December AWS and Canonical are hosting an interactive roundtable from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at re-Invent, Las Vegas. This will be the opportunity to:
- Hear the latest news and announcements by AWS and Canonical
- Learn about best practices in running Ubuntu at scale in public cloud and cloud-native environments
- Discuss the roadmap of Ubuntu 20.04, the next Long Term Support release with 10-year support
- Exchange with other Ubuntu on AWS users
A number of AWS, Canonical and Ubuntu users will be joining the roundtable, for a mix of presentations, whiteboarding and mostly exchanges:
- Mikhail Prudnikov – Principal Business Development – AWS
- Christian Reis – VP Public Cloud – Canonical
- Calvin Hartwell – Director Field Engineering – Canonical
- Kapil T – Principal Opensource Technologist – AWS
- Rok Zlender – Senior Director, Cloud Engineering – Acquia
This event is invite-only. To register for the event and talk Ubuntu at AWS re:Invent!, use the following form.Cloud Server Linux. Contact us to find out our latest offers!