What is Let’s Encrypt?Let’s Encrypt is a new Certificate Authority: It’s free, automated, and open.
To enable HTTPS on your website, you need to get a certificate (a type of file) from a Certificate Authority (CA). Let’s Encrypt is a CA. In order to get a certificate for your website’s domain from Let’s Encrypt, you have to demonstrate control over the domain.
The ‘Let’s Encrypt’ project is a large step forward for security and privacy on the Internet. It’s free and professionally signed so it displays no warnings when visited through a web browser. Anyone who owns a domain can obtain a trusted certificate for that domain at zero cost.
At ReadySpace, we created a simple way to deploy and run Let’s Encrypt in minutes. Using Cloud Server Plesk, you can configure and secure your domains in just a few clicks even. Best of all, the certificate renew by itself automatically to keep your site encrypted.
Features and Benefits
Keep your site secure by encrypting data to and fro your visitors.
Give your users and visitors the confidence that they needed.
Search Engine Friendly
Get better impressions from search engines.
Whats new from Let’s Encrypt?
- WooCommerce 3.4 Beta is here! April 19, 2018
- Joomla 3.8.7 Release April 18, 2018
- Production Tools and Workflows, Part 3: Common OTT Challenges April 18, 2018
- Webinar – EMEA & USA – Citrix Alternative: Cut Your Application Delivery Costs by up to 60% – May, 3rd 2018 April 18, 2018
- Night of the Living Bacteria: How GPUs Aid Fight Against Zombie-Like Bugs April 17, 2018